Sunday, April 7, 2019

April 7, 2019 - Great Guana

April 7, 2019

Great Guana Beach
We lifted the anchor after a great bacon, eggs and potatoes breakfast.  We crossed 6 miles to Great Guana to meet with Orkan.
Steve and I went for a great walk on the beach and found buoys.  I just love bringing them home to  paint. 


Found these buoys on the beach












Sharon and Rick met us there and we went for drinks and lunch at Nippers.   Brad and Julia showed up a couple of hours afterwards. We had a great time listening to music & dancing.


Having drinks with Rick, Sharon, Julia and Brad
 We came back to the boat and went swimming.  This is when Steve surprised me with a sea urchin and more sea biscuits.  I did a little painting afterwards while Steve had a nap.

My painting of Orkan

Steve surprised me with a sea urchin
 After a late dinner, Sharon and Rick invited us all to their boat for drinks.  It was a nice way to say goodbye to Brad and Julia since they will not be crossing the whale with us tomorrow morning. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 15, 2019 The End of 2019 Bahama Adventure

April 15, 2019 It is the end of me writing this year's blog since we have returned to Fort Pierce and are getting our boat ready to pu...